Team Yankee Nationals
Lancaster County Convention Center
25 South Queen St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Toll Free: 866.503.3786
Dates: Friday, July 12th, 2019
Tournament Format: Team Yankee, 93 Points, Straight Swiss Format, 4 Round (1 Day)
Player Limit: 64
Convention Registration: http://www.historicon.org/
Tournament Sign-Up & List submission: email@example.com
Lodging Info https://www.hmgs.org/page/HconLodging
List Submission Deadline: July 5th 2019
Welcome and Briefing: 0800 - 0900
Round 1: Basic Mission 0900 - 1100
Break 1100 - 1130
Round 2: More Mission 1130 - 1330
Lunch 1330 - 1430
Round 3: Basic Mission 1430 - 1630
Break 1630 - 1700
Round 4: Random Mission (straight swiss)1700 - 1900
Awards Presentation 1900 – 1930
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All armies must be fully painted. Any miniatures not fully painted will be pulled from the table prior to starting the tournament.
• We will use the Battleplans in the More mission packet (https://www.team-yankee.com/Portals/0/D ... ssions.pdf) where the players and his opponent will choose their stance and then roll a die. The players will then play the mission chosen.
• Players are responsible for monitoring the time and the judges will announce time intervals throughout the tournament. A true act of sportsmanship is not starting a new turn if both players will not be able to finish that turn. The game should be called if both players cannot finish their turn and the results should be calculated.
• We will have only 2 hours per round so slow play will be actively discouraged, repeated offenses may result in loss of points or forfeited matches. This is a Nationals competition, if you cannot play a game to completion due to size/compliment or familiarity with your army, you might want to revisit your choice. Most players should be able to complete their turns within 10-15 minutes.
• Painting Competition: Any players that wish their armies to be considered for the best painted competition will stage them at the lunch break after the second game in the designated area with a name plate on the display. All models in the army must be from Battlefront Miniatures.
• When time is called the game must immediately end regardless of the action taking place in the game. New turns cannot be started even if starting a new turn would award an immediate victory or cause a player to make a company morale check.
• Unit histories are not necessary.
• Army lists must be submitted to USNationals@battlefront.co.nz (Third Party army list creation sites (i.e., Easy Army, Army Builder) may be used as well as the generic army list excel spreadsheet located on the Flames of War website. All lists must include the following information:
o Player's full name
o Player's email address
o Club name (if applicable)
o Army list being used (For example: Tank Company)
o Book or website reference (For example: Overlord)
o Type of company (Tank, mechanized, infantry)
Any list currently available on Forces of War is available for use in this tournament.
We will be using a simple software spreadsheet with the Team Yankee points and here is the scoring breakdown we will use for the 2019 Nationals:
• Scoring Breakdown
o Generalship: 80%
o Sportsmanship 20%
• Draw Match-ups Ranking
• Victory Points then Wins
Awards: Here is a list of the awards that will be presented
• 2nd Place
• 3rd Place
• Best Painted
Tiebreakers: In case of a tie all tiebreakers use the following order to determine a winner
2. Number of wins
4. Strength of schedule
5. Favorite Opponent votes
6. Rock, scissors, paper (Best 2 out of 3)!
A place to post dates and information for upcoming events and tournaments
1 post • Page 1 of 1